To initiate or inquire about returns, refunds, and exchanges, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eligible items may be returned within 30 days of purchase. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, in the same condition that you received it, and in its original packaging. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
We are unable to accept returns of gift cards.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds may be granted at our discretion:
-Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error;
-Any item that is returned more than 30 days after the date of purchase.
- Once your return is received and inspected, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds:
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Your item will only be eligible for an exchange if it was damaged or defective.
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
- If the item was not marked as a gift when purchased, or the was shipped directly to the gift giver, we can only provide a refund or exchange to the gift giver.
If you have any questions regarding our Return Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.