To initiate or inquire about returns, refunds, and exchanges, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eligible items may be returned within 30 days of purchase. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, in the same condition that you received it, and in its original packaging.
We are unable to accept returns of gift cards.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds may be granted at our discretion:
-Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error;
-Any item that is returned more than 30 days after the date of purchase.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds:
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
- Your item will only be eligible for an exchange if it was damaged or defective.
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
- If the item was not marked as a gift when purchased, or the was shipped directly to the gift giver, we can only provide a refund or exchange to the gift giver.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
If you have any questions regarding our Return Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.